They just keep coming in! Danny Fandango interviewed M Shadows for 105.7 The Point. You can hear that interview here. Keep in mind the interviewer does say the album comes out on July 17th, however that’s false. The album “Nightmare” will drop on July 27th
– On Touring: “Before Jimmy passed away we were supposed to headline Mayhem (Festival) this year with Korn.”
– “Rockstar Uproar is a co-headling tour. Either Avenged Sevenfold switching off, or them.”
– “If we don’t have to play last we won’t.”
– “I love playing second to last because it feels like a better spot in the night.”
– On The Single “Nightmare:” “Kids will think it’s about Jimmy, it’s really not. That was just there because Jimmy enjoyed it.”
– On The Album “Nightmare:” Synyster Gates wrote a song to Jimmy. I wrote an open letter to Jimmy.
– On Interviewers Asking About The Rev: “I would rather talk about him then anything else. I think that’s most important thing for our healing process.
– “I love when people want to know about him and have tons of respect for him.”
– “I’ll live in that guys shadow for the rest of my life, he’s my best friend.”
Thanks to J.D. for sending this in!